Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Favorite...

I am telling you this! This is my favorite! The one and only... Twilight! I Love it soooooooo much even is an uncounted number. I don't know why I love it so much, I been touched by this Movie! It is so romantic and everyone watched it might think that she wants to be the Bella and he wants to be the Edward. It's so beautiful and brilliant! Honestly, I like Edward Cullen ( Robert Pattinson ) his act is good as usual. (haha) I don't know why i say this way but I just know I LIKE HIM AND IT! Oh my gosh! Before that, I always asked my uncle why he likes it very much and he replied it was nice and unforgettable, I replied him nothing. In my feeling, I just felt "it is wasting time to read!" and finally I am wrong! It really gives a deep impression to everybody. I watched it about more than 5 times already. It is really nice to watch, trust me. =)







No comments:

Post a Comment