Monday, June 22, 2009

Start from Beginning!...

Wow! I have not updated my blog been 2 weeks. I found out many weird stuffs recently. The somebody just walked out my mind. I'm so glad because that is fact to me! Not a lie or whatever anymore! But suddenly that somebody was treating me good and it felt warm. (haha) As you can hear the music from my blog is Zero Gravity by David Archuleta. It is David's new song, it is very nice and I very like it. David is absolutely my idol. Well, I'm going to get my driving license soon! It's about 2 weeks start from now and I can't wait to get it too! The instructor praised my driving skill is good, I was so happy when I heard that! (haha).

Zero Gravity

Tell me what you did to me

Just air underneath feet

Didn't even notice we were miles above the ground

I'm not afraid of heights

We crashed into the sky

Didn't know that I could feel the way that I do now

I'm not asking for an explanation

All I know is that you take me away

And you show me how to fly

Nothing brings me down

When you're around

It's like zero gravity

The world just disappears

When you're here

It's zero gravity

When things get messed up

You lift my head up

And I get lost in the clouds

There's no sense of time with you and I

It's zero gravity

No comments:

Post a Comment