Monday, June 29, 2009

I have no idea and you got to see this!..







Recently, my friend who was got alot of toubles and he was sad but gladly he is fine now! Her girlfriend dumped him or whatever and I have really no idea with this! That's why I ain't encourage high school students do have a relationship because High School = Puppy and High School Relationship = Puppy Love! That's the fact and can't change by whoever! ** no offense! But this time I will stand my friend's side not because he is my friend and I gave him my vote. *Sigh* Kid's Story! Forget it! (haha) Well, YOU!... YES! YOU!... YOU GOT TO SEE THIS MOVIE! IT IS AWESOME AND ALSO GREAT FOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER TO WATCH AND LEARN! THAT IS 'TRANSFORMERS 2: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN'! What a terrific movie! I give it a rate of 4.9 out of 5 stars! Very cool, Very nice and Very great! (haha) and many New robots are born! For example, the twins, the 3 sisters and more! And so far, my favorite is Bumble-Bee and the twins! (hehe) I'm going to take my driving test on next tuesday! Kinda nervous but I gotta do great in that! Thus, my car is out! I Love MY CAR Very very very much! I LOVE YOU, DADDY! Thank you for a whole life! I'm planning to dress Adam Lambert's style. It is great, don't you think so?










P.S : Adam Lambert is cool! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment